HR manager 0.2-0.4 FTE
OcellO is a fast-growing and innovative biotech company based in Leiden, The Netherlands. OcellO helps its customers develop new medicines for devastating diseases such as cancer. Founded in 2011, OcellO has a team of 24 employees – mostly PhD level scientists and highly trained technical support personnel. Approximately half are non-Dutch. OcellO has high personnel retention and expects to recruit significant personnel in the coming years. We are looking for an energetic and independent HR manager who will take the initiative to define and implement processes to manage and grow a great team over the coming years.
Key tasks will be
- Define HR strategy together with the management team
- Manage the onboarding of new staff (create vacancies, assisting in first interviews, creating job descriptions)
- Manage individual employee dossiers including career development trajectory, training, performance evaluations, salary and promotion prospects
- Advise personnel on salary and pension matters
- Advise management team in personnel related decisions
- Main contact person for health and safety service (manage absence dossiers, special leave requests)
- Manage a program of individual and team development activities and relevant training activities (e.g. related to good employee behavior, stress management, time management).
- HBO-WO level of education in HRM
- Experience in a startup company / or with creating HR strategy (preferably in the high-end technology sector)
- Fluently in English spoken and written
- Available for 0.4 FTE – fixed days per week
We are offering you
- Competitive salary
- 25 paid holiday’s based on 1FTE
- Flexible working days and hours
- Engagement on consultancy basis considered
If you are interested in working with us, please send your CV and letter of motivation to [email protected].
We do not appreciate acquisition for this vacancy.