Lab Manager at OcellO
Due to our quick expansion we are looking for suitable candidates for the role as Lab Manager.
As Lab manager you oversee the operations of the laboratories, mentor and train lab staff, implement safety guidelines and lab procedures to ensure that laboratories operate smoothly.
Your tasks will include (but not limited to:)
- Supervision and management of the laboratory activities
- Managing laboratory documentation, writing, reviewing and maintenance of manufacturing batch records and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Coordinating and supervising internal and external lab audits
- Managing GMO and biosafety registrations
- Managing stocks, ordering consumables
- Meeting and setting up deals with suppliers
- Checking employees’ experimental records and ensuring staff compliance
- Maintaining training records for each employee
- Training new personnel
- Supervision of tasks and coaching of technicians
- Having an active and leading role in the realization of new lab spaces
- Multitasking and well organized
- Good communication skills and team-player
- Understanding good documentation practices
- Accurate, pro-active and reliable
- Able to manage and coach people
- Troubleshooting skills
- Flexible and stress resistant
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and affinity with computers in general
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Biotechnology or similar
- Minimum 3 years experience in similar role
- Minimum 4 years experience in lab work, with cell culture is a plus
- Experience in project and people management
- Knowledge of ISO9001, GXP or affinity with any other quality norm
- Proficient in English and minimally basic Dutch
- You are eligible to work and live in the Netherlands.
By applying you grant us permission to keep your document in our archives.
Recruiters: do not call us, we call you.