OcellO is always looking for motivated and talented people to join the team
At the moment we have the following available positions:
Financieel Administratief Medewerker
OcellO is een jong, snelgroeiend biotech bedrijf met 17 medewerkers, gevestigd in het Leiden BioScience Park. OcellO werkt aan de ontwikkeling van nieuwe medicijnen voor verschillende ziektes zoals kanker en Alzheimer.
Voor de financiële administratie zoeken we een collega voor 8 tot 16 uur per week.
De werkzaamheden bestaan uit:
- Verwerken van binnenkomende en uitgaande facturen;
- Controle van bankafschriften;
- Debiteuren beheer;
- Voorbereiden van financiële rapportages en aangiftes.
Wie zoeken wij:
- Je hebt een relevante financiële opleiding op minimaal MBO niveau en 2 jaar ervaring met de financiële administratie in een commercieel bedrijf;
- Je hebt een goede beheersing van de Nederlandse en Engelse taal;
- Je kan goed omgaan met Excel en boekhoud software (zoals Xero, Futrli);
- Je bent zorgvuldig en organisatorisch sterk;
Wat bieden wij?
Een vriendelijke, ontspannen, internationale omgeving met jonge, gemotiveerde wetenschappers. Flexibele werktijden en een goed salaris, afhankelijk van opleiding en ervaring.
Ben je geïnteresseerd? Stuur een motivatiebrief en CV voor 15 oktober naar: [email protected]
OcellO is looking for a scientific programmer with affinity for (image) data analysis to join the team — a colleague who will thrive in a dynamic environment and will make an important contribution to OcellO’s continued growth and success. If you are highly motivated, get on well with people, are scientifically talented and organisationally competent and are looking for a stimulating job, then this might be your chance!
OcellO B.V. is a fast-growing innovative CRO offering unique 3D cell culture-based services that accelerate pre-clinical drug discovery and development. OcellO’s best-in-class technology meets a growing need to reduce drug development costs. Founded in 2011, OcellO employs 16 people, shows strong year-on-year growth and now provides services for many of the leading global pharmaceutical companies. The company has an active R&D program to maintain its leading position as a provider of advanced tissue-based assays.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We seek a motivated and talented computer scientist with an affinity for image-based data analysis to join our team at our site on the Leiden BioScience Park, in The Netherlands.
You will be participating in the management, development and implementation of OMinerTM high-content screening software platform, reporting directly to OcellO’s Chief Informatics Officer.
The job responsibility will include (not limited to):
• Designing and implementing software modules based on functional requirements
• End user communication and user requirement analysis
• Maintaining OMiner associated software and hardware infrastructure
• Maintaining daily ICT production infrastructure
• Performing analysis of image data
• Performing quality control of image and data analyses
• Master or higher degree in computer science, bioinformatics, machine learning, artificial intelligence or equivalent in education
• Excellent UML and code documentation skills
• Experience in R-language
• Experience Java EE and object oriented programming
• Experience in high-content image analysis is a (+)
• Experience in KNIME and KNIME SDK is a (+)
• Good communication skills – both in written and spoken English
• Enthusiastic, motivated team player keen to work in a company setting
If you are interested in this position, we encourage you to send your motivation and CV to: [email protected]
For questions about this position, contact OcellO’s Chief Informatics Officer, Kuan Yan at [email protected]
OcellO is expanding its services in the immune-oncology space. To support this, we are recruiting a post-doc level scientist with immuno-oncology expertise who will thrive in a stimulating commercial environment. The successful candidate will research, design, and develop immuno-oncology screening assays and be actively involved in their commercialization.
We are looking for an independent and capable scientist to join our immuno-oncology team, and to play a key role in the development of an in vitro screening platform for testing cancer immunotherapies. These assays will take an advantage of OcellO’s scientifically and commercially validated technology that combines high throughput and high content screening with complex cellular biology in a format of 3D human tissue culture. OcellO’s platform is image based and therefore ideal for providing quantitative functional readouts of the modulatory effect of immunotherapies on interactions between different cell types.
The successful candidate will be working on the development of new biological models that incorporate different cellular players into 3D co-cultures of cancer and immune cells; these include T-cells, macrophages, APCs, stromal cells. Sound knowledge of immunology, cellular biology and immuno-oncology is therefore essential. Given the innovative character of this project, the candidate has to be creative, demonstrate an ‘out-of-the-box thinking’ attitude, and possess exceptional problem-solving skills. As part of the immuno-oncology team, which is led by the senior immuno-oncologist, you will closely collaborate with scientists that have complementary expertise, e.g. in lab automation, 3D culture, microscopy imaging and bioinformatics. The new member of staff will also be involved in the commercialization of the immuno-oncology services – which includes communicating with (potential) clients. For this reason, good communication and social skills as well as affinity with commercialization of technology are essential. The position also involves management of both the scientific/technical and administrative/project management aspects, which include e.g. project design and writing, quality control, presentations, writing customer reports, and managing timelines.
• Post-doc level scientist
• PhD in the field of immunology, with expertise in cell biology and immuno-oncology
• Familiar with in vitro cellular assays and organoids technology
• Proficient in English
• Legal resident of the European Union
• Eager to keep up with the field and continuously learn
• Experience with managing customer projects is a big advantage
• Affinity with commercialization of technology
CONTACT DETAILS FOR APPLICATION:
Please send your CV and motivation letter to: [email protected].
For questions about this position, contact OcellO’s Head of Immuno-Oncology, Lidia Daszkiewicz at [email protected]
We are always looking for colleagues to join the team — colleagues who will thrive in a dynamic environment and will make an important contribution to OcellO’s continued growth and success. If you are highly motivated, get on well with people, are scientifically talented and organisationally competent and are looking for a stimulating job then send your CV and a letter to