OcellO exploits unique technology that enables screening of molecules in human tissues cultured in 3D
OcellO's screening platform is fully scalable with automated liquid handling, imaging and analysis in a standard 384-well format, keeping throughput up and costs low
cultured human tissues
3D cultured tissues show increased differentiation and functional properties compared to 2D cultures
>800 features are measured and analysed to generate a detailed profile of the phenotype.
Phenotypic profiles of compounds are compared to those of reference molecules and ranked according to similarity
On top of effects on target and EC50's, possible off-target effects are evaluated.
In our cancer assays we use multiparametric analysis to quantify invasion and proliferation of tumour cells, allowing a sensitive assessment of efficacy of anti-cancer compounds
Why use OcellO's 3D platform to screen and characterise your compounds?
- screening in human tissues, a physiologically relevant system
- determine activity AND specificity in a single assay
- accomodates polypharmacology
- rich information (both on- and off-target)
- robust assays, highly automated and scalable to high throughput
- per-well costs similar to conventional 2D assays
- rapid assay development tailored for target or disease of interest
- assays for a diverse range of targets available